You know, The Experimental Ghost blog, this blog, has been going since November 2012 and over the years I’ve penned… err typed, reviews, findings and even tips related to motorcycling. It’s all well and good to have posted these articles, but how do you find any of them if you don’t know where, or what, to look for?
Behold, the “link list”!
I’ll add to this list as I write more articles that fit the category. I realise some of these articles may be dated by today’s standard, but I hope you find something of interest and/ or helpful.
If you do, please comment the article, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- SMIDSY – Being seen and being heard. (January 2013)
- Make Your Bike Fit Like A Comfortable Pair Of Jocks – Make some simple adjustments that will make your riding much more comfortable and intuitive. (February 2013)
- In Search Of A Helmet Cam… – A quick look at the types of helmet cams available on the market. (February 2013)
- ATGATT – Observations on the minimum standard of rider gear. (April 2013)
- Motorcycle Leathers – All You Need To Know – How to select a good quality leather jacket. (Link) (March 2014)
- Throttle Snatch – The affects it can have on handling and power delivery (Link) (March 2014)
- Look Where You’re Going – An article about peripheral vision and the importance of practicing this valuable skill (Link) (April 2013)
- It’s Only Flat On The Bottom – What I use for puncture repair and inflation when I’m on the road (May 2014)
- What’s That? Speak Up? – Why you should consider hearing protection while riding (July 2014)
- Wired For Sound – intercom and what I ended up settling on (August 2014)
- Donuts – Michelin Pilot road 4… how many kilometers from one tyre? (September 2014)
- I’m Not Stickin’ My Hand In There! – My experiences with gloves over the years. (September 2014)
- You Gotta’ Keep ‘Em Separated – Put your electrical accessories on a separate circuit. Or how to protect the electrics on your bike (October 2014)
- Is Your Bike Ready For Touring? – Getting ready for that long trip? Don’t forget to do the basics (November 2014)
- Ya Get What Ya Pay For – Soft Panniers and Why I don’t like them (January 2015)
- How To Set Up Your Motorcycle Suspension – The importance of setting up your suspension correctly (Link) February 2015)
- I Got Me A New Farkle – Unpacking and installing the SHAD (SH36) hard cases (February 2015)
- Lights, Camera, Action! – An alternative mounting point for your helmet camera (May 2015)
- Old Dog, New Tricks. – Rider training and why its important for established riders as well (June 2015)
- A New Throne – A custom seat can make a huge difference in you riding ability as well as comfort (September 2015)
- You Peanut! – Why I hated the Peanut helmet I was loaned when I hired a Harley (November 2015)
- Would You Know What To Do? – Why a first aid course designed for motorcyclists could be a matter of life or death (November 2015)
- Shoei NXR Brigand – My old XR-1100 and new NXR Shoei helmets – a comparison (December 2015)
- Review: Vikingcycle Warlock Mesh Jacket – A sponsored review (January 2016)
- Repost: By The Seat Of Your Motorcycle Pants. – What to look for when buying protective gear (February 2016)
- Packen It – 6-1/2 weeks on the road and what I took with me – A packing list (April 2016 – Update July 3, 2016)
- TUTORO: Top Up, Turn On, Ride Off – Review and thoughts on the Tutoro Chain oiler (July 2016)
To be continued…